Providing effective training will result in reduced workplace incidents as your team’s own knowledge of workplace hazards and risks increases.
The benefit of training means your team members
- increase their arsenal of skills
- are generally more engaged and productive
all while meeting your legal requirement to ensure employees are provided with the necessary training to perform their work in a safe manner and without risks to their health.
Sharing knowledge is a core function of Steps to Safety who can tailor training to your company’s own policies and procedures or develop training programs relating to any of the following:
- Audits and Inspections
- Risk Management
- Safety Action Plans
- Policies and Procedures
- Manual Handling
- Housekeeping – Slips, Trips and Falls
- OHS 101 – roles, obligations and responsibilities.
- Safety committees – roles, obligations and responsibilities