Providing effective occupational health and safety training will result in reduced workplace incidents as your team’s own knowledge of workplace hazards and risks increases.
The benefit of training means your team members
- increase their arsenal of skills
- are generally more engaged and productive
all while meeting your legal requirement to ensure employees are provided with the necessary training to perform their work in a safe manner and without risks to their health.
Sharing knowledge is a core function of Steps to Safety who can tailor training to your company’s own policies and procedures or develop training programs relating to any of the following:
- Audits and Inspections
- Risk Management
- Safety Action Plans
- Policies and Procedures
- Manual Handling
- Housekeeping – Slips, Trips and Falls
- OHS 101 – roles, obligations and responsibilities.
- Safety committees – roles, obligations and responsibilities